Thursday, May 7, 2009

Rapha Continental 2009


I am sure you are all aware of my obsession...er, admiration of the hotties...er, fellas of Rapha. Well, it gets better. This summer they are doing a 25 ride tour of the country that includes a big chunk of the southeastern USA. Continental Calling. I couldn't be happier, as the South has beautiful landscape that is often overlooked. Ok, I take that back; I would be happier if they were coming my way.

May has been busy so I spent this evening getting caught up on their travels. I find myself indescribably jealous and wanting to get on my bike Rightthehecknow and join them. The photos are stunning, the stories vivid and the rides incredible.

I encourage you to follow them along their intrepid journey. They are being hosted by some pretty cool people and getting to see the US of A in a way that most of us can only dream of. Check them out here. If they are in your area, maybe you can ride along for a bit?!

*I am also trying to get a little post ride interview with Jeremy, who is meeting up with the guys for the Tennessee ride! fingers crossed*

3 comments:

  1. drools. I didn't know that there was more footage. Thanks for the update on the hottie...er I mean accomplished cyclists

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to following their journey ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to try and find them when they're in Nashville, though Leiper's Fork is a bit off the beaten path. They'll get to see some stars' homes out that way though.

    ReplyDelete

something on your mind?